09:30 – 17:30 Final assembly.
Dinner at Leah and Mirek’s
A new base in the right size, with holes in the right place.
New levers in nice wood.
Take the hat out of its mould and iron the rim flat.
Take the glued together blocked up body which dried overnight and trim it roughly to shape.
Try the head and body together.
Add the jaw.
Paint the assembled base.
Glue the head to the body and screw it into the base and start fitting the mechanisms as used in the maquette. Zdar is a real star!
Elena’s mousemousemouse freshly painted.
Whale in sight.
Show and tell.
- Noa’s work https://www.noa-heyne.com/animation
- Elena’s work https://www.instagram.com/alena.chitzi/
- Kim’s work http://www.bbno.info/wordpress/?cat=29
- Flavia’s Facebook page
- Dylan’s Facebook page
- Mirek’s work http://www.kidpraha.cz/sculptures/sculpturesindex.html
- Article in the NY Times
- Leah on Radio Praha in English https://www.radio.cz/en/section/arts/leah-gaffen-discusses-puppets-in-prague-celebrating-15-years
- Mirek on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Trejtnar
Package up the work.
Set off for home.